A person described as a citizen under the Citizenship Act. This means a person who: is Canadian by birth (either born in Canada or born outside Canada to a Canadian citizen who was themselves either born in Canada or granted citizenship)
Canadian citizen if you were born in Canada; you are a Canadian citizen if you were born in another country after February 14, 1977, and one of your parents was a Canadian citizen at the time of your birth.
To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must: be a permanent resident. have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years. have filed your taxes, if you need to. pass a citizenship test.
Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship Application?
- 1. be a permanent resident.
2. have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years.
3. have filed your taxes, if you need to.
4. pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada.
5. prove your language skills.
What are the benefits of Canadian Citizenship Application?
- 1. Canadian Citizens Are Eligible for More Jobs.
2. Canadian Citizens Can Vote and Run for Political Office.
3. Canadian Citizens Can Travel on a Canadian Passport.
4. Canadian Citizens Never Have to Worry About Losing Status.
5. Canadian Citizens Don’t Need to Renew Their Immigration Documentation.
Document Required For Canadian Citizenship Application?
- 1. Language requirements.
2. Passport(s)/Travel Document(s)
3. Evidence of Service in the Canadian Armed Forces.
4. Two (2) pieces of personal identification.
5. Payment receipt.
6. Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) (as required)
7. Additional documents (as required)
What is the passing score for the citizenship test in Canada?
Applicants for citizenship must answer at least 15 (75%) questions correctly to pass the test. Applicants must be in Canada when taking the test and must take the test within 21 days of receiving an invitation.
Canadian Citizenship Application fees?
- • Adult (18 and over) Processing fee ($530) and right of citizenship fee ($100) = $630.00
• Minor (under 18) Processing fee ($100) = $100.00
• Stateless adult (18 and over) born to a Canadian parent Right of citizenship fee ($100) = $100.00
How much money is required for citizenship in Canada?
In the case of Canada, the stipulated minimum investment that gets you automatic citizenship is 400,000 Canadian dollars or about Rs 1.4 crore.
Today, Infinity Consultants is the name that needs no introduction, as it is one of the top Visa Consultancy Services. Our USP is our dedicated client service and comprehensive acquaintance and wisdom of our Immigration Experts about the Immigration Systems in practice worldwide.
Suppose you are looking for a Canadian Citizenship Application. In that case, you are at the right place because we are providing you with end-to-end solutions to every issue.
Connect with us for any kindly immigration solution because our experts are ready to answer your every query here.